terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

Imagens Desmotivacionais

Laundry day again... - everything is all dirty!

ARGENTINA - Where Epic is The Norm

Bailey - ***

Pants in da Mound - Pants in da mound.  Looking like a fool wit yah pants in da mound!

Roar!

Epic Boobs - No wonder everyone wanted to bang the Prom Queen!

Handle Bars - This is how youuse them.

Garter Belts - They're never a bad idea...  especially with an ass like that.

Battlestar Futurama

Jenna Jameson - Hall Of Fame Babe

NERD GIRLS - Always Ready With A Bedtime Story

Winter - Scenes Like This Doesn't Make Me Miss Summer All That Much

Hakik - The ladies love him

Seafood - How about a little cocktail sauce?

A ride? - You wouldn't have an ulterior motive, would you?

Anime - Why?

PLAYGROUNDS - Some Are Better Equipped Than Others

perfect ass - And Yet Another Worthy Candidate...

Showers - Don't you want to take one with me?

Perfect Ass? - No, but since one's unlikely to show up, this will do nicely

THAT LOOK - The one that says; "I locked myself out of my room, can I come back to yours?" ---JACKPOT!---

NATIONAL HEALTH CARE - I Don't Care What They Do As Long As She's Covered In My Plan

COUGARS - Because They Aren't Very Subtle About It

Strip Darts - Should be the next craze

V@NTU

 

Nenhum comentário: